It’s a Different Kind of Clothing Franchise Opportunity.
- Uniqueness – There are very few retail clothing franchise opportunities.
- Product Line – Workwear clothing is a constant, and not fashion driven.
- Turnkey Build-Out and Set-Up – Your store delivered.
- Track 2 Profit – Staying connected to maximize those profits.
- Take advantage of multiple added revenue streams:
- Utility districts need mandated safety wear and gear.
- Kiosk Extended Aisle with over ¾ million products available.
- Pursue outside sales and national key accounts.
- Embroidery and screen printing added sales.
- 5% of national web sales in territory.
- The Marketing Tools
- Purchasing Advocate
- Online Staff Training Systems using Learning Zen.
- “Pre-Discounted” Price Concept – reduces price fluctuation.
- BareBones Marketing Concept – Our Remarkable Marketing Position.
- Franchise Support Team – Our group of BareBones execs, operations, purchasing, merchandisers, bookkeepers, graphics, advertising, insurance, payroll and real estate agents work to support the BareBones brand and will work hard to support your workwear clothing franchise and deliver for you.
A Couple of Other Reasons…
Connecting with social organizations and charities is all about developing those long-term relationships for the greater good.
We encourage BareBone’s team members to volunteer for community projects, or to be part of social events that represent us. It’s a type of social responsibility that also helps build the connections with our potential customers. Fourth of July parade participation, street clean-ups, or sponsoring a high school car wash are some simple and cost effective ways of getting involved.
There is nothing more satisfying than the appreciation of a happy customer.
We aim to share those feelings of achievement in providing the processes that make it happen. We are here to teach, coach, support and encourage as you create a wonderful workwear clothing franchise opportunity for yourself.