The BareBones WorkWear® Secret Sauce
We strongly believe that what makes BareBones WorkWear® remarkable — in the perceptions of our customers — stems from our culture, mission, core values and the way we differ from other businesses.
Most companies call this branding – we like to call it our Secret Sauce.
It’s More Risky to be Safe than to be Remarkable
Marketing guru Seth Godin, in his book The Purple Cow, talks about making a difference in business by creating remarkable ideas.
At BareBones we have adopted this concept by trying to:
- Advertise so that people pay attention to us.
- Be edgy and innovative.
- Be different and noticed.
- Make it easy for customers to “spread the word.”
- Sell what people are buying.
So… How do we create our version of The Purple Cow?
It’s all in our Secret Sauce.
The Sauce Recipe — with Cross-Over Difference Ingredients!
- Take these stores: (Western Big Buckle Stores, Army/Navy Stores, Outdoor Sports Stores, Uniform Shops, Scrub Places, Boot Stores, Casual Wear, Safety Equipment Dealers, and Embroidery/Imprint Shops.)
- Swish them around in a big marketing bowl.
- Remove the crud floating on top.
- Nuke ‘em in a microwave for the past 50 years – on low.
- Add a good heaping spoonful of personality and a ½ cup of red hots. And…
Voilà! – Our Secret Sauce.
It’s the Best — of All the Rest!
- Customer Lifecycle
We address the customer’s needs as our own needs.
- Omni-Channel Marketing
Seamless Customer Experiences with BareBone’s touch points across all sales channels.
- The BareBone’s Hierarchy of Legendary Service Value
- Pre-Discounted Pricing
Stop manipulating people with BS price tactics.